We’re looking for a motivated and highly organised individual to join Cazoo as an HR Administrator. The role will be based at our Support Office in Botleigh Grange Campus Southampton, helping to make this the best place to work.
Cazoo’s mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo is growing fast, with locations across the UK and some in Europe. The People team based in Southampton look after all day to day requirements of HR.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prepare Contracts and letters to a high accuracy level, focussing on the detail.
- Carry out right to work documents assessing them for suitability ensuring the correct process is followed.
- Administer the HR database ensuring accurate records at all times.
- Monitor and answer queries from employees in a professional and timely manner.
- Conduct all other tasks reasonably requested to ensure the smooth running of the administration process.
Key skills required:
- Disciplined, organised, high level of attention to detail, process driven and collaborative.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to liaise closely with external partners and suppliers.
- Microsoft Office/Google Suite experience.
- Experience of data entry.
- Fast paced mindset.
- We pride ourselves on creating better working lives for employees and it is critical this is a core part of your DNA.
Along with a competitive salary of £21K, we offer an outstanding benefits package including, discretionary annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about wellbeing as such we provide an annual wellness fund, free access to the calm app and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer an up to 5% salary matched pension scheme.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.