Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
We’re seeking an exceptional individual to join Cazoo’s Customer Experience Training and Development (CX T&D) team as a Coaching Specialist. The CX T&D team is responsible for overseeing the training and development of all of our customer facing teams. We are looking for a passionate, collaborative and highly organised person to support the expanding T&D organisation.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Experience Training & Development, this role will be responsible for the ongoing coaching of our customer facing teams, including Customer Support and Delivery Specialists. Coaching will take place both remotely, as well as face to face in our Munich Office and hubs. We’ll therefore be looking for somebody who is up for regularly being out on the road, balanced by the ability to regularly work from home.
What you'll be doing:
- Deliver great coaching and technical training to employees across all Customer facing teams (on site and virtual)
- Work hand in hand with the Training & Development Specialists to improve our training with timely and constructive feedback on the concepts
- Closely partner with all relevant interfaces e.g. the Customer Support Managers, Logistics Manager and Delivery Specialist Team Leaders to understand the coaching needs of each of their teams and to design and deliver individual development plans utilizing customer satisfaction, Google and Trustpilot reviews to identify areas of improvement ensuring the efficiency of coaching
- Create an effective learning experience by using a variety of adult learning methodologies, techniques and learning tools
- Maintain detailed records of conducted training, participant lists, feedback, follow up activities etc. as base for the targeted optimization of coaching performance and processes
- Regular travel will be intrinsic to this role. Whilst it’ll be important to stay connected to the Head Office based team across Munich, you’ll be required to regularly travel to our Customer Centres and hubs.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong passion for the customer, with min. 3 years of coaching / training experience of working in a customer focussed organisation.
- Excellent communication skills, with a proven ability to provide clear, constructive feedback.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment, working a flexible schedule and willing to travel.
- Ability to take people on the journey and build strong relationships both face to face and remotely.
- Business fluent German laguage skills as well as fluent English language skills required.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package and 28 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). You will receive a prepaid Visa card with monthly credit freely available and employee discount of the Cazoo offerings.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager .
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.