- Location: Swynnerton Road | Cold Meece | Staffordshire| ST15 0GR
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (554 Shift Pattern)
We're looking for an exceptional Parts & Goods Supervisor to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
Running a team within our Parts department, the role will oversee the site Parts team ensuring that the team is running to maximum efficiency. Your duties will include:
What you’ll be doing:
- Supervise a team of Team Leaders and Parts Technicians.
- Motivate and focus a team to achieve objectives whilst maintaining quality.
- Maintain a tidy and professional working environment with an emphasis on H&S.
- Establish staff training needs; communicate training requests.
- Preparing reports for supervisors and management.
- Conducting staff reviews and appraisals.
- Ensure that all parts functions are actioned correctly and efficiently.
- Order and receive goods into stores recording electronic data and administrating all paperwork.
- Monitor parts supply and expected arrival dates, record and report to line manager.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers.
- Ensure all parts and consumables are sourced from preferred suppliers in the first instance, maintain profitability when ordering outside of these parameters.
- Monitor and develop the performance of team members, making recommendations on training and/or performance needs.
- Ensure that all company policies are adhered to, as an example, Health and Safety.
- Provide reporting to the Senior Management Team as requested.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers and internal and external customers.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong planning, organisation and administration skills.
- Significant exposure working in a similar position.
- Team player.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently.
- A solid understanding and experience of the motor industry at a good level.
- Extensive parts/stores experience is necessary in a management role.
- Some knowledge of the latest vehicle inspection and refurbishment best practices.
- A methodical, process driven individual.
- Ability to both supervise and motivate a team.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- A flexible attitude to working hours.
- Strong communication skills with a mature and professional approach.
- Good computer skills with attention to detail when entering data.
- 23.5 Days Holiday AND an extra day for your Birthday!
- FREE Calm app subscription (usually £74.99)
- Contributory Pension (Up to 5% matched)
- Discretionary annual BONUS!
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus!
- £100 Annual Wellbeing Fund.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Care Scheme.
- Help to buy Car Loan.
- Optical Costs
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.