- Location: Roseland Business Park, Long Bennington, NG23 5FF
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (554 Shift Pattern)
We're looking for an exceptional Parts & Goods Specialist to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The Parts & Goods In Specialist will be responsible for receiving, validating and issuing all goods inwards including; pre-ordered parts, paint and workshop consumables.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for all goods inwards parts, paint and consumables.
- Receive goods into stores recording electronic data and administrating paperwork.
- Monitor parts supply and expected arrival dates, record and report to line manager.
- Arrange sub contract repairs with suppliers as and when necessary.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers.
- Liaise with and support the logistics team to control vehicle movements into refurbishment areas.
- Ensure all pre-workshop loading areas are always kept well stocked .
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
Required skills and experience:
- Strong planning, organisation and administration skills.
- Significant exposure working in a similar position.
- Process driven.
- Team player.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 23.5 Days Holiday AND an extra day for your Birthday!
- FREE Calm app subscription (usually £74.99)
- Contributory Pension (Up to 5% matched)
- Discretionary annual BONUS!
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus!
- £100 Annual Wellbeing Fund.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Care Scheme.
- Help to buy Car Loan.
- Optical Costs
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.