- Location: Cazoo Call Off Centre, Bottesford East, Roseland Business Park, Newark, NG23 5FF
- Hours: Nights, 42 Hours, Monday - Thursday, 7pm - 6am
We're looking for exceptional Logistics Operatives to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The responsibility of the Logistics Operatives will be to move vehicles in a safe, effective and efficient manner, ensuring vehicles are in the correct location to enable the workshop to operate to its full potential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Movements of cars around site to required timescales and volumes.
- Tracking vehicles using a handheld tablet and bespoke software ensuring vehicles are allocated and delivered / returned safely and securely.
- Adhering to H&S guidelines at all times and reporting issues to the Shift Manager immediately.
- Monitoring vehicle progress and communicating with all departments to ensure steady work flow.
- Carrying out daily stock checks notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Keep vehicles secure at all times.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience working within a similar position
- Responsible and organised
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Team player
- Full UK Driving Licence
We want to keep everyone at Cazoo happy and healthy, as such we offer a great benefit package which includes:
- 24 Days Holiday AND an extra day for your Birthday!
- FREE Calm app subscription (usually £74.99)
- Contributory Pension (Up to 5% matched)
- Discretionary annually BONUS!
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus!
- £100 Annual Wellbeing Fund.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Care Scheme.
- Help to buy Car Loan.
- Optical Costs.
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.