- Location: Roseland Business Park, Long Bennington, NG23 5FF
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (554 Shift Pattern)
We are looking for smart and enthusiastic Imaging Specialists who can work within our fast paced Imaging suite. You’ll be working in close conjunction with our refurbishment colleagues, so the ability to work collaboratively, efficiently and with a close eye for detail is essential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Carry out a visual inspection of a vehicle’s exterior/interior to assess its condition, so each image captured meets standard required.
- Identify and understand the imaging guidelines for specific contracts.
- Image accurately components of a vehicle for remarketing purpose.
- Ensure all relevant technical knowledge and the latest imaging techniques are kept up to date and applied appropriately.
- Working across Operations and Production to make recommendations about how we can improve our process and quality.
- Utilise Cazoo imaging reporting suite to identify areas of opportunity and efficiency.
- Ensure that all vehicles that are imaged meet the Cazoo standard (quality).
- Delivering the required output volume per imaging shift (cycle time).
- Meet daily KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator’s).
Key skills required:
- Familiar working with technology e.g. Digital Camera, Tablet, Smart Phone.
- Previous Quality Control or imagery experience, ideally in an automotive environment / inspection environment.
- Microsoft Office/Google Suite – Intermediate experience, particularly Excel/Numbers.
- Familiar with working with technology, e.g. Camera’s, tablet, smart phone.
- Comfortable working alone or as part of an outsourced team.
- Proven organisational skills and effective communicator.
- Disciplined and process driven.
- Fast paced mindset.
- Keen eye for detail.
- 23.5 Days Holiday AND an extra day for your Birthday!
- FREE Calm app subscription (usually £74.99)
- Contributory Pension (Up to 5% matched)
- Discretionary annually BONUS!
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus!
- £100 Annual Wellbeing Fund.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Care Scheme.
- Help to buy Car Loan.
- Optical Costs.
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.