Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors
We’re looking for an exceptional Resource Planning Team Leader to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy, sell, finance or subscribe to cars online.
The Resource Planning Team Leader will be responsible for ensuring that schedules are created and published by the scheduling team. Working closely with the Resource Planning Manager, the Resource Planning Team Leader, will be responsible for scheduling best practices, ensuring that the WFM platform is leveraged to meet the service level requirements of the operation across multiple teams.
You will be someone that enjoys working in a fast paced environment with a hands on attitude and at heart with a data-driven mindset, sharing fresh ideas for how to apply best practice to improve efficiency by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
What you'll be doing:
- Day to day lead of the scheduling team, carrying out regular 1-2-1’s
- Cover responsibilities of the Resource Planning Manager when on leave
- Ensuring schedules are created and published to meet intraday performance targets.
- Liaising with the Resource Planning Manager, highlighting any areas of risk to performance
- Schedule all coaching & training sessions as required, ensuring that the overall schedule can still deliver on performance targets.
- Be the first point of contact for the Customer Support team with any rota queries, driving team engagement
- Intraday monitoring & optimisation, ensuring that all reporting is accurate.
- Regular reporting on annual leave utilisation throughout the team
- Assisting with short and medium forecasting processes.
- Work closely with the Resource Planning Manager on delivering WFM projects
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of using Teleopti WFM system is essential
- Demonstrable experience of people management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in medium term forecasting desirable
- Great problem solving skills
- Excellent data manipulation and analytical skills using Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to react and think on your feet
This role can be based at our Southampton or London office.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including discretionary annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer up to a 5% salary matched pension scheme.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager .
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.