Location: Cazoo Call Off Centre, Bottesford East, Roseland Business Park, Newark, NG23 5FF
We are looking for an experienced Operations Specialist who will have overall responsibility for monitoring and driving escalated cars through call off and fulfillment at our Long Bennington Cazoo Centre. This role requires a high level of performance and attention to detail, while supporting the Operations Manager and Customer Services team to ensure we have the best customer outcome.
Operating as part of the Operations Team and working with key stakeholders within Cazoo, the Operations Specialist will support further development of the fulfilment process, identifying and delivering key projects that will enhance customer satisfaction and achieve overall business goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring the day-to-day flow of cars through the fulfillment operation including Call off, Middle mile, CCC and Hub checks and Last Mile.
- Liaise with Call Off, Customer Service, CCCs and Logistics Teams for escalated vehicles
- Updating Customer Service at all stages of the life of a case, up to the point of handover.
- Updating Customer Services of the ECDs on cars that are in repair
- Monitoring and communicating loose item issues
- Maintain a concise, accurate information flow on all communications channels
Key skills required:
- Working understanding of Google Workspace and Microsoft Office suite
- We pride ourselves on being customer obsessed and it's critical this is a core part of your DNA.
- Flexibility to work weekends and shifts as required by the business.
- Monitoring the day-to-day flow of cars through the fulfillment operation including Call off, Middle mile, CCC and Hub checks and Last Mile
- Significant experience of operating in a fast paced, customer focussed environment
- Proven ability to motivate internal and external stakeholders to deliver high quality output, creating a winning culture
- Ability and experience of influencing at all levels across the organisation and beyond
- Programme management and process improvement experience, with the a familiarity of using the appropriate tools and techniques
- Highly motivated, with the ability to work successfully in a dynamic start-up environment.
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.