The CRM team are responsible for building, developing and maintaining the relationship between our
customers and Cazoo, transforming the car owning experience. We’re looking for a talented Technical CRM
Specialist to be the day-to-day owner for the technical delivery of CRM campaigns; someone who is data-
driven, curious, loves a fast paced environment and lives a customer-obsessed approach.
You’ll be working with the Acquisition and Retention Strategic CRM teams to build, maintain, test and optimise
a robust, scalable omni-channel communications programme that will guide customers seamlessly through
every stage of their relationship with Cazoo.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting into the Head of CRM, you’ll be responsible for building, executing and maintaining a
scalable, robust and efficient communications programme.
- Develop accessible and fully responsive HTML email templates from scratch, executing campaign roll-
out to the highest standard in support of the CRM team’s strategy.
- Work with the UX designers to ensure all email designs are fully on brand and accessible.
- Leveraging data and intelligent logic to build fully dynamic, personalised, real-time content across
- Working with Strategic CRM Specialists and Customer Data team to build world-class, customer-
focused, hyper-targeted campaigns across acquisition and retention lifecycle areas.
- Promote agile ways of working and an iterative approach that delivers on business objectives,
ensuring maximum efficiency but with scrupulous attention to detail and a customer experience first
- Supporting Customer Data team to monitor deliverability and Inbox Rating performance across
channels, ensuring all campaigns are optimised for all browsers and devices.
- Consulting the CRM Managers and your counterparts in UK head office to ensure best-practice
implementation and monitoring strategies - we own what we build; from the concept through to bug-
fixing and optimisation .
- Collaborating with relevant teams, such as Data and Product Engineers, to ensure accurate, reliable
and seamless data transitions across the software ecosystem.
- Exploring areas of opportunity and making informed recommendations that will improve both the customer experience and efficiency for the team (and beyond).
- Ensuring all communication adheres to the relevant regulatory requirements e.g. GDPR
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do!
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Self-motivated, driven and has initiative, with ability to work at pace in a dynamic organisation.
- Expertise in dynamic content logic, particularly ampscripting language, live content tools and/or SQL
query knowledge would be a bonus.
- Strong understanding and able to implement best practice logic for triggering CRM campaigns.
- Highly organised, with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management - must be able to plan time effectively and prioritise.
- Wants to work as part of a collaborative and close-knit team.
- Proven working knowledge of email best practice.
- Ability to translate business goals into technological solutions
- Language skills: Fluent in English and German. Any other European language is a plus.
Nice to haves
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Salesforce Service Cloud preferable
- Experience in setting up CRM campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Email Studio, Mobile
Studio, Journey Builder, Ad Studio and Automation Studio preferable
Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.