- Location: Scotswood Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE15 6UX
- Salary: £19,000 plus annual bonus and benefits
- Hours: 40 Hours p/week - 5 days out of 7 MON - SUN *ROTA
Cazoo are looking for car Valeters to join our customer collection centre in Newcastle. This exciting opportunity will be a hands-on role, inspecting, moving and preparing cars to a high retail standard. You will be someone that enjoys working in a fast paced environment with a hands on attitude.
Experience is preferred but not essential as you will receive training. Uniform and safety boots will also be provided. This is a full-time and permanent position and a full, valid driving licence is essential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing valeting product levels - ensuring ample stock at all times, without being overstocked.
- Checking in delivered vehicles, ensuring they meet the highest retail standards. Consistently achieving daily volume targets and working efficiently.
- Continuously developing your knowledge of the latest valet product application/removal techniques.
- Machine Operated Polishing (MOP).
- Applying paint protection.
- Steam Cleaning, wet and dry vacuum cleaning.
We want to keep everyone at Cazoo happy and healthy, as such we offer a great benefit package which includes:
- 33 days holiday (inc bank holidays) and an extra day for your birthday.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 4% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
- Training and development opportunities
Plus many many more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.