Cazoo launched its online proposition in December 2019, allowing customers to order a car from the comfort of their own home and get it delivered to their door in as little as 72 hours. We’re now launching Cazoo Customer Centres as the next step in our exciting journey. This will allow customers the flexibility to choose whether to pick up their car or have the convenience of delivery to their door. Reporting to the Customer Centre Manager, you’ll be passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience in one of our new Cazoo Customer Centres, striving to continually exceed customer expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring every customer has an exceptional experience in our Customer Centres
- Create and ensure a clean, tidy customer-facing space at all times
- Replenish and refill consumable items, top up refreshment facilities regularly
- Welcome customers, offer refreshments and guide to relevant team members
- Support the team with ad hoc tasks including moving vehicles on site
- Safely observing deliveries of cars, ensuring cosmetic condition is perfect on arrival
- Working weekends and evenings (20 hours per week)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Customer obsessed and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Attention to detail, takes initiative and ownership for creating a great retail space
- Good communicator and highly personable
- Previous experience of working in retail or hospitality is desirable but not essential
- A positive, 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
- Full UK driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
Our values are the heart of our company. We are:
Customer obsessed - We put the customer first in everything we do. Every interaction matters. We want to be famous for delivering the best experience and wowing our customers.
Data driven - Data is part of our DNA and drives all decision making. We are informed and results driven. We seek insights and understanding that will help us improve and grow.
Fast drivers - We have an entrepreneurial passion for working at speed. We like to accelerate and don’t hang around. We make decisions and drive fast towards our goals.
Team players - We are better as a team than as individuals. Everyone counts. We’re inclusive, supportive and respectful and are here to have fun and win together on this journey.