Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
We're looking for an exceptional Training & Development Specialist (m/f/d) to join our fast-growing Customer Experience team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
In this role you will be responsible for the training and development of our customer facing teams, including central Customer Support, our Customer Centre Specialists, Handover Specialists and Delivery Specialists.
You will be someone that enjoys working in a fast paced environment with a hands on attitude and a data-driven mindset, sharing fresh ideas for how to apply best practice to improve efficiency.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering training for our Customer facing teams, you’ll champion customer obsession and enable them to deliver an amazing experience. This will span general inductions, new starter training for Customer Support, Customer Centre Specialists, Handover Specialists and Delivery Specialists, as well as regular fresher training and targeted training.
- Creating, maintaining, updating and delivering training around the importance of customer experience.
- Regularly update operational processes within training material so that the teams have access to the most up to date training and knowledge.
- Help the CX Training & Development Manager to monitor customer satisfaction and Trustpilot reviews to identify areas of improvement and to demonstrate the effectiveness of training delivered.
- Contribute to the development of the Customer Experience Training roadmap.
- Closely partner with the Customer Support Managers, Logistics Manager, Delivery Specialist Team Leaders and the Operations Manager to understand the training and coaching needs of each of their team.
- Where needed, you partner with 3rd parties to fill gaps to address specific training needs which cannot be delivered in-house.
- Work closely with multifunctional teams across the business to help design and deliver training on new or updated features and processes, for example on Finance or warranty. You’ll need to be able to translate any technical or financial jargon into something clear and simple for the teams to understand.
- Running classroom-style training delivery and engaging workshops and role-playing activities to develop interpersonal skills across different channels e.g. video sessions, digital content.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong passion for the customer, with experience of working in a customer focussed organisation.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, with experience in a similar Training & Development role.
- Ability to update content quickly to a high-standard, maintaining the most updated content as our processes change.
- Demonstrable knowledge of best practise training and coaching techniques.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- You'll be someone with a real 'Can Do' attitude, with an ability to work comfortably with ambiguity.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Ability to take people on the journey and train out concepts and processes in an engaging way.
- Wants to work as part of a collaborative and close-knit team.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package. You will receive next to your regular holdiays a Birthday day off and Volunteering day as well as a Friday Lunch allowance, 50% reimbursement of the navigo pass and employee discount of the Cazoo offerings.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager .
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.