Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
"Creating value" is your guiding principle, driven by your strength in designing new solutions proactively and independently, improving processes and implementing features in an agile environment. If this is you, then we are looking for you as our Product Manager (m/f/d), Finance Systems. You will be part of the finance department, further developing our finance systems together with a cross-functional developer team, mainly responsible for:
An exciting task awaits you:
- Management and organization of all data streams and developments: You will take over the requirement engineering for new functionalities and increasing demands associated with the finance department’s growth (mainly for the Accounting, Refinancing, Solvency, Collections teams).
- Contact person for technical issues and problems: You are an expert in all the technical tools used by a finance department, proactively driving process and technical workflow optimization.
- System and business processes: You know the functions and services that these teams provide inside and out, as well as the dependencies to our other internal and external systems including the overall tech landscape.
- Lead for technical business processes and optimizations: You proactively specify the stories (projects) for our "Scrum Sprints" together with the business teams and engineers of the cross-functional team and are responsible for the proper planning, prioritization and implementation of the new features in our salesforce and backend systems.
- Main contact person: You are the contact for finance systems-related issues in discussions with external service providers, bank partners, etc. You work closely with all other stakeholders on behalf of the entire team, representing the specifications of the finance department and ensuring that new requirements are coordinated within your team.
- You manage the relationship and communication with external development partners.
What we are looking for:
- University degree in the field of business administration, business informatics and/or computer science or equivalent education or training.
- Experience as a commercial software systems consultant and in implementing ERP solutions is desirable.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP Cloud/ Oracle NetSuite applications is a plus.
- Oracle NetSuite certifications (Administrator, Financial User, SuiteFoundation) a plus.
- Good understanding of business processes and procedures.
- Confident with financial accounting and bookkeeping requirements.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills, process-oriented thinking.
- Structured approach to work and high level of self-motivation.
- You fully support the guiding principle of "Creating Value" in all your work, want to create a sustainable impact while helping shape developments, and are willing to "go the extra mile" to do so
Neben einem wettbewerbsfähigen Gehalt bieten wir ein hervorragendes Leistungspaket und 28 Tage Urlaub (plus einen zusätzlichen Tag für Deinen Geburtstag). Du erhältst eine Prepaid-Visa Karte mit monatlich frei verfügbarem Guthaben und Mitarbeiterrabatte auf die Angebote von Cazoo.
Sounds exciting? Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to having you on our team!
Rosenheimer Straße 143c
For more info, visit: