Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
What you’ll be doing:
- Service Design: You continuously evaluate, expand and design the existing customer journey across off-line touchpoints. To do so, you consider the entire service process and ensure that customers find the right offer for their needs at the most efficient touchpoints possible. Here, you consider both analog and digital touchpoints throughout Europe. This spans all customer facing teams, including our central customer support teams, customer center specialists, delivery specialists, our service teams as well as the delivery specialists. You will also partner closely with the Head of Customer Support to define the role which the central Customer Support Team plays in the experience.
- Project and process optimization: Take a data based approach to measuring customer experience and act quickly to recommend, implement and measure changes. This could span updating or introducing policies, processes, systems or tools. You regularly evaluate the performance data with the Head of Customer Support and Head of CX Training & Development to evaluate the effectiveness of leadership and training. You build and identify opportunities to improve processes and systems together with the Head of Customer Support.
- Rapid growth: You will be a strong advocate for the customer across the organization and act as the “voice of the customer”, driving customer-obsessed decisions based on deep customer insight. Due to the ever-growing demands of our rapidly expanding international team, your role is to constantly challenge the status quo, keep track of existing touchpoints based on key performance indicators, adapt or evolve according to the needs of our rapidly growing business. You will be defining and implementing the upsell strategy in collaboration with the Partnerships Director, ensuring we adhere to the relevant regulations and striking the right balance between achieving ambitious targets without being detrimental to the customer experience.
- Team: You will have a broad reaching remit but will be directly responsible for managing 3-5 direct reports and have oversight for a broader team of roughly 6 people. You will oversee Customer Insight, Customer Experience Service Design and Customer Experience Optimization. You’ll need to roll up your sleeves in the early days and take direct responsibility for designing customer journeys and writing scripts for customer facing teams. At the same time, you will have to hire your respective team.
- Quality Control: You will work with multi-functional teams across the business, building close relationships with international team leaders to ensure that the desired customer experience is delivered on a day-to-day basis. It is important to continuously review and measure the efficiency of the measures to carry out necessary improvements. In doing so, you identify and overcome "implementation blockers". Within the Customer function, you will partner closely with CRM, Content and Digital Marketing teams to understand and optimise the end-to-end customer journey. In addition to the Logistics and Operations teams, you will also work closely with the Product Team, flagging opportunities for further exploration.