Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
„Creating value“ is your guiding principle and you understand to leverage customer analytics and insights to increase conversion and retention rates? We are looking for a Customer Data Manager, who drives forward our customer data strategy for the European market and through creating and through delivering customer insights such as segmentation and trends improves performance and customer experience. In this role you are part of the CRM team and work closely with stakeholders across the business:
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and drive forward the data strategy for the EU CRM team to meet the objectives set for the business and support the expansion in collaboration with head office
- Manage and provide database recommendations on CRM strategy based on insight and trends to improve performance and enhance customer experience
- Create & optimise the segmentation and targeting of the customer database with communication across the full customer life cycle (CRM journeys) to provide timely, relevant messages and drive commercial performance.
- Identify opportunities for further automation to improve overall customer experience and internal efficiency
- Provide weekly and monthly metrics and reports around campaign and journey performance, the success of campaigns
- Provide quarterly updates and reports on customer segmentation and detailed customer insights.
- Working with the CRM and Customer Service teams, develop reporting and analysis to provide insight
on strategy performance, database health and contact centre performance.
- Share insights with the wider teams, including (but not limited to): Marketing, Commercial, UX, Product
and the wider Customer Experience team
- Ensure all communication adheres to the relevant regulatory requirements e.g. GDPR