Reporting to the Head of Customer Support in our Munich headquarter, you will be responsible for delivering a 5* customer support throughout the customer journey in buying, financing or subscribing a car in France. Together with your Customer Pre and Post Support team, you will serve our customers from the first point of contact and guide them through the entire customer journey. You will provide the team with the required tools and structure to work efficiently and serve our customers at the highest standards while controlling the most relevant KPIs. As the customer’s advocate, it is your job to foster and manifest the “customer first” mindset throughout the company. Essentially, you will do the following:
- Customer Obsession: You will be responsible for supporting customers throughout their car buying, financing, or subscription journey, you will champion customer obsession across your team and enable them to deliver an amazing experience. You will resolve customer issues and take the responsibility for any service-related questions as well as supporting our delivery and handover teams.
- Leadership: Leading by example is your credo, which means that you can demonstrate yourself how to serve customers in an excellent manner. You will build and manage our Customer Support team in Paris. Ensuring a high-performance culture in the team by providing guidance to encourage personal development and progression. Lead talents reviews supported by both qualitative and quantitative performance data and benchmarks. Frequent travel will be expected.
- Voice of Customer: You have good practical knowledge and understanding of our customer service processes and policies and can confidently support your team with any process knowledge gaps. You can handle escalated incidences directly with customers to find resolution when required. You are overseeing our Trustpilot reviews and other public review sites and ensure we are taking every poor review as an opportunity to turn the customer experience around to a 5*.
- Key Performance Indicator: You are responsible of daily team huddles to provide process change or business updates to the team in order to share any key learnings or show-case queries with them. You will manage daily and weekly KPIs of individuals in your team and are focused on overall performance driving our ambitious goals. Provide real time feedback and coaching to the team, helping them to do the best for our customers.
- Collaboration: You will work closely with multifunctional teams across the business. Predominantly, you will partner with CRM and Customer Experience team to lead the customer support technology roadmap across Salesforce, Amazon Connect, Zendesk and more. You will need to build a close relationship with Logistics and Operations to ensure customers receive the car of their choice with perfect timing. In addition, you will also work closely with the Product, Content and Digital Marketing teams to understand and optimize the end-to-end customer journey.
- Growth: You work with the headquarters in Munich and the UK to develop exceptional and innovative measures that put the customer and their needs at the center of everything you do, enabling further expansion and company growth.