Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
We’re looking for a smart, experienced and highly motivated Senior Commercial Partnerships Manager to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
You will be responsible for the management and growth of one of our key commercial partnership verticals across different markets - you will work with partners and internal stakeholders to drive performance, and lead key initiatives, and be the point of contact for Partnership queries both internally and externally.
What you will be doing:
- Own and manage your commercial partnership vertical end to end across our EU markets.
- Grow your commercial partnerships and products both vertically in the existing markets and horizontally in all our new markets.
- Own the business performance of your commercial vertical contributing to the overall EU P&L and targets.
- Identify the key KPIs and metrics for your vertical, set ambitious goals to your team, and work towards achieving them.
- Lead all related contractual discussions and renegotiations with partners including new partners.
- Build, manage, and scale the fulfilment processes of your vertical both internally and externally to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Set and execute the growth strategy for your vertical inline with the overall commercial strategy.
- Build deep relationships, get into what’s really important and how we build an exceptional service to deliver great results for Cazoo customers and the business.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of partner performance through analysis and ongoing monitoring. We’re data driven and identifying opportunities to improve results with existing and new partners is key.
- Identify and manage new initiatives from concept to launch to further grow your vertical: drive value, working with both external and internal teams to successfully implement.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a fast moving digital first consumer business.
- Strong relationship building skills. Proven experience establishing high-potential commercial relationships, driving business and process improvements.
- Data driven - the ability to define and track the KPIs that really matter to the bottom line. Understand and interrogate changes in performance, present data insights and actions to stakeholders to drive for continuous improvements.
- Proven ability to drive commercial performance with third-parties, negotiating commercial terms, managing contracts, delivering against KPIs and maximising ROI.
- Highly effective and influential communicator, both written and verbal.l
- Highly organised individual with sharp attention to detail.
- Previous experience in creating effective reporting matrix to track partners performance.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including annual bonus and 28 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). You will receive a prepaid Visa card with monthly credit freely available and employee discount of the Cazoo offerings.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.