We're looking for an exceptional Performance Marketing Manager who is fluent in French and English to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo. Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe. We make getting your next car no different to buying any other product online today by giving consumers the ability to seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online.
You will be responsible for helping to develop and implement our Performance Marketing strategy across Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and Aggregators for the French market.
Reporting into a Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you will be helping to grow Cazoo across Europe in line with the business targets.
This diverse role in a fast-paced working environment will require you to be adaptable, learn fast and be proactive in helping your team-mates wherever possible.
You will be someone that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on attitude and a data-driven mindset, always sharing fresh ideas for improving our Performance Marketing and driving improved return on investment and growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Creation and ongoing management of the Performance Marketing strategy for search (Google and Bing) and paid social media for Facebook and Instagram.
- Planning, KPI-driven optimisation and expansion of the performance marketing channels to support growth: Paid Search, Paid social, Display, Native ads, Aggregators / Marketplaces or Affiliate Marketing.
- Working with the wider marketing team to drive sales and revenue growth whilst reducing customer acquisition costs.
- Optimisation & expansion of our paid search activity.
- Utilise bid management technology to ensure integration and tracking of PPC and other paid digital performance media activity is adequate and effective.
- Data-driven increase in efficiency of the paid budget and monitoring of paid ads.
- Ensure 1st and 3rd party data is being utilised to drive efficiency through audience-based bidding across the activity.
- Develop and improve day to day media, publisher and third-party relationships (e.g. Google, Autotrader).
- Development of online marketplaces and aggregators relationships. Implementation and optimization of our data feed. Monitoring and optimization of performance partners.
- Work in partnership with pricing and buying teams on the online marketplace strategy.
- Paid Social, Display & Programmatic Advertising: Supporting our brand strategy where necessary
- Conversion optimization and testing of ads and landing pages to further accelerate our strong growth.
- Responsibility for reporting, attribution and web analytics in close exchange with our data team
- Provide innovation & leadership in PPC activity via test and learn opportunities (e.g. Product Betas, targeting opportunities etc.
Skills and experience required:
- A degree with an emphasis on marketing, computer science or equivalent experience with relevant skills in performance marketing.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in Paid Search, ideally with an eCommerce company in the consumer sector (finance, mobility, real estate).
- You are an expert in using common performance/web analysis tools (ideally: Google 360 Suite) and already have additional experience in some of: Paid social, Display, Native ads, Aggregators / Marketplaces or Affiliate Marketing.
- You are a quick learner with a strong analytical understanding of numbers and a highly reliable, independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working.
- You fully support the guiding principle of "Creating Value" in all your work, want to create a sustainable impact while helping shape developments, and are willing to "go the extra mile" to do so.
- Business fluent in French and English (French native speaker level).
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and good presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically depending on the business need
Informations sur le processus de recrutement :
Notre processus de sélection comprend en général un premier entretien avec une personne de notre équipe de recrutement, suivi de 2 entretiens axés sur les compétences et la motivation avec le manager (et un représentant de notre maison mère anglaise ou notre siège européen allemand)
Convaincus que la diversité est un élément clé de réussite et de motivation des équipes, nous sommes un employeur qui mise sur l’égalité des chances et de l’intégration. Nous rejetons toute discrimination fondée sur le sexe, l’âge, l’orientation sexuelle, la couleur de peau, la religion, la nationalité, la situation de handicap ou la situation familiale.
Intéressé.e? Merci de nous envoyer ton CV en anglais accompagné de ta disponibilité et de tes prétentions salariales. Nous sommes impatients de faire rapidement ta connaissance!
Cazoo, WeWork Coeur Marais
64-66 Rue des Archives