The CRM team are responsible for building, developing and maintaining the relationship between our customers and Cazoo, transforming the car owning experience. We’re looking for an innovative, customer-centric and proactive Senior Strategic CRM Specialist to drive our customer communications strategy; someone who is ready to disrupt the industry status quo and believes the sky is the limit.
You’ll be designing and optimising an omni-channel communications programme that will guide customers seamlessly through their relationship with Cazoo - whether that’s helping them to find the right car, understand their different payment options, keeping them up-to-date about their delivery or return or helping customers through the life with their Cazoo car (and beyond!)
What you’ll be doing
- Reporting into the CRM Manager, you’ll be designing a scalable communications programme, which converts and retains customers throughout their lifecycle; from research-phase, through to after-sales care and hopefully to repeat purchase.
- Managing a Strategic Specialist, you’ll be responsible for championing the Cazoo vision and values, empowering team development to support the continued success and growth of the CRM function.
- Responsible for creating innovative, targeted and personalised campaigns, collaborating with the CRM technical team and supporting functions such as UX, Design and Content to deliver a 5* customer experience.
- Supporting the CRM Manager to scope new opportunities and consolidate strategic planning to ensure efficient end-to-end project management.
- Working closely with Customer Data and Research teams to gain insight and analyse areas for opportunity in the communications program in order to drive key results.
- Identifying opportunities for automation and personalisation, leveraging live content opportunities to deliver a first-class customer experience.
- Nurturing an iterative test-and-learn approach in line with Cazoo’s agile development model, thereby ensuring continual optimisation.
- Building relationships with other relevant teams across the business such as Product Engineering and Customer functions to ensure that a consistent customer and brand experience is delivered across every customer touchpoint.
- Constantly bringing the outside in, sharing best in class examples from both within and beyond the industry – be that in terms of technology, contact strategy, content, execution etc.
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Ensuring all communication strategies adhere to the relevant regulatory requirements e.g. GDPR.
We’re looking for someone with
- Experience of project-managing and building omni-channel CRM programs from scratch, encompassing the various elements of a CRM campaign e.g. discovery, data, content, execution and reporting.
- Knowledge of CRM system, processes and best-practice.
- Effective project management and team development skills
- Highly organised and efficient, with a strong attention to detail.
- Data literate and comfortable in using data to make better decisions.
- Innovative and creative-thinker who is constantly driving forward.
- An interest in technology and how it can help deliver a better experience for the customer.
- Commercially aware.
- Comfortable in fast paced, dynamic environments.
- Excellent relationship-builder who always take a collaborative approach to working with others.
Nice to haves
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Service Cloud experience
Our values are the heart of our company. We are:
- Customer obsessed - We put the customer first in everything we do. Every interaction matters. We want to be famous for delivering the best experience and wowing our customers.
- Data driven - Data is part of our DNA and drives all decision making. We are informed and results driven. We seek insights and understanding that will help us improve and grow.
- Fast drivers - We have an entrepreneurial passion for working at speed. We like to accelerate and don’t hang around. We make decisions and drive fast towards our goals.
- Team players - We are better as a team than as individuals. Everyone counts. We’re inclusive, supportive and respectful and are here to have fun and win together on this journey.
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is a growing start-up that's well funded and committed to diversity and inclusion. We're building one of the best places to work in the UK. Cazoo backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about wellbeing as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer a 5% salary matched pension scheme, along with life insurance and critical illness cover.
Our selection process will typically involve a chat on the phone followed by face-to-face interviews and assessments where you’ll have a chance to meet some of the team. Our interview process is built around understanding your experience, personality and potential, not making you sweat or catching you out. You must have the right to work in the UK, or a valid work permit.