Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
The Customer Experience team is responsible for building, maintaining and developing the relationship between our customers and Cazoo, transforming the car owning experience.
We’re looking for a talented Customer Data Specialist to support the Customer Experience team in delivering the customer data roadmap, driving the data strategy forward to ensure Cazoo continually offers an excellent customer experience. This role will focus on providing data and analytics to the Customer Support team and ensure that they are equipped with what they need to do the best job they can.
We aim to give customers a helping hand when they need it most - whether that’s helping to find the right car, understanding financing options, keeping them up-to-date about their delivery or return, or helping customers through their first few months of having a Cazoo car.
We welcome applications from everyone – diversity, inclusion and the feeling of belonging matter to us. By attracting people from a broad range of diverse backgrounds we can continue to look at the world with fresh eyes and find new ways of doing things. We offer a stimulating and professional environment in which to work and we look for staff who can work according to our values – we advocate diversity, encourage creativity and want every employee to be able to celebrate who they are.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting on delivering the data strategy for the Customer Support team to meet the objectives set for the business’s three-year plan
- Building a comprehensive understanding of the Customer Support processes with Cazoo in order to best come up with your own insights and ideas
- Using visualisation tools to make insights that improve processes and enhance customer experience
- Identifying opportunities for automation to improve internal efficiency and overall customer experience
- Providing weekly metrics and reports around CS Team performance, the success of campaigns and agreed upon KPI’s
- Sharing insights with the Customer Experience and wider teams
- Advocating data best practice within the team, including adherence to GDPR and similar guidelines
- Maintenance of successful campaigns and workflows through troubleshooting and alert creation and monitoring
- Working with relevant teams such as Data and Product Engineering to support on the scope and development of new requirements
- Supporting the Customer Data Manager on creating business cases for new feature ideas
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
We're looking for someone with:
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- A good understanding of visualisation software such as Looker, PowerBI or Tableau
- A solid understanding of interrogating databases using SQL
- An understanding of Customer Support technologies, including CRM tools
- Strong communication skills, particularly in explaining technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Passionate about customer data, analytics, and driving performance through iteration
- Highly organised, with a strong attention to detail
- Confidence in analysing and interpreting trends in data
- Excellent interpersonal skills to help build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Self-motivation with the ability to work at pace in a dynamic organisation
- Excellent time management, with the ability to plan time effectively and prioritise
- The desire to work as part of a collaborative and close-knit team
Nice to haves:
- Salesforce, or similar CRM tools
- Confidence using Python, R or similar modelling tools
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is a growing start-up that's well funded and committed to diversity and inclusion. We're building one of the best places to work in the UK. Cazoo backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer a 5% salary matched pension scheme, along with life insurance and critical illness cover.