Cazoo is all about transforming the way people buy used cars. We believe everyone deserves to feel total assurance when buying a car. Our vision is to deliver the best online car buying experience by putting the customer first and making it no different from buying any other product online today. We are backed by top investors and directed by an experienced management team including Founder and CEO, Alex Chesterman, OBE.
Research at Cazoo
Research at Cazoo ensures we solve the right problems and understand the needs of people to deliver new or improved products. Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to nurture services and research that have real impact with our customers. As a member of the Research Team, you will support our goals by being responsible for:
Mature research practices across product teams at Cazoo through training, automation of research tools and workflows for self service and scale
- Use a variety of user-research and documentation tools including Dovetail, Notion, GSuite, UserTesting, Looker, Segment and more
- Working with stakeholders and teams to act on research findings. Deliver qualitative and quantitative research insights across the business
- Helps us achieve better product outcomes for our business and our customers
Your Goals as a researcher at Cazoo:
Researchers at Cazoo are focused on making research something everyone can participate in, understand and share to get better business results. As a member of the Cazoo research team, you will help develop and expand our existing research tools and processes and make research increasingly self-service across the business.
- Advocate customer-centred development – work with our customers to identify their most important problems and develop solutions with them
- Enable folks across the business to learn how and when to do research; collaborate with various functions (including PM's design, engineering, testing, etc.) to help inform strategic decisions
- Increase shared understanding of customer behaviours through online experiments (A/B testing), benchmark studies, lab studies, and surveys
- Cultivate a passion for and excitement about engaging in research to drive desired business outcomes
Experience you should bring:
We're looking for candidates with some experience and exposure to Research and Research Ops practices including:
- Hands-on experience managing recruitment and facilitating research using various methodologies
- Building and maintaining a research repository
- Enabling efficiencies in research through tooling, automation, and self-service capabilities
- Training and educating others to perform research activities across the business
- Presenting findings and recommendations to stakeholders, in writing and verbally, with high attention to detail and storytelling
- Prior work with cross-functional software teams
Our selection process will typically involve a chat on the phone, a portfolio review and a few hours of interviews where you’ll have a chance to meet the team. Our interview process is built around understanding your experience and focus as a designer, not making you sweat.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and people with disabilities to apply. Cazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).