Location: 9 Grearshill Road, Carlisle, CA3 OET
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 depending on experience plus annual bonus and benefits.
- Hours 40 Hours p/week - 5 days out of 7 MON - SUN *ROTA
** ROTA: 08:00-17:00 (Early Shift) or 09:00-18:00 (Late Shift) MON-FRI / 08:30-17:30 Every other SAT (Day off in lieu when working SATs) / 10:00-18:00 SUN (Day off in lieu when working SUN) **
We're looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Service Advisor (Service Support Specialist) to join our team in Carlisle! This role will be based in the Servicing Department within one of our many modern and iconic Cazoo Customer Centres! If you want to be apart of building the best car buying experience in the UK, then keep reading...
The successful applicant will ensure that the quality of our vehicles are in-line with our rigorous retail standards. If a fault occurs on a customer's car, you will work with your fellow vehicle technicians to diagnose and repair the car, whilst providing outstanding customer service to our customers.
You will manage the flow of work through the post sales and service team efficiently, ensuring parts are purchased and customers are handled professionally and consistently updated on the status of their car. If you enjoy working in a fast paced and customer obsessed environment you will LOVE and EXCEL within this opportunity!
What you'll be doing:
- Regularly updating and informing customers and the Customer Support team on rectification and service requirements throughout the servicing and repair process.
- Utilising Cazoo reporting suite to continually improve efficiencies within: first-time diagnosis and repair, cycle-time, and cost per unit of post-sale rectification.
- Requesting authorisation from the Centre Manager for expenditure on rectification and preparation work exceeding the authorisation threshold.
- Promptly informing customers and the Customer Support team on any arising issues and providing a variety of resolution options where possible.
- Ensuring all consumables and parts ordered are logged against job cards and returns are processed efficiently.
- Working pro-actively with all Cazoo colleagues to deliver an excellent service to our customers, every time.
- Ensuring pre or post sale rectification work is quickly identified and repaired.
- Working fast and efficiently to ensure maximum productivity at all times.
- Ensuring the service and post sales process is diarised correctly.
- Complying to Health & Safety policies i.e. LOLA & COSHH.
- Ensuring all warranty claims are administered correctly.
Key skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Service Advisor, used to working in a volume environment.
- Experience with garage management systems including VHC and inspection programmes.
- High level vehicle diagnosis and repair knowledge across multi-make vehicle ideally.
- Willingness to travel (Clean driving licence required).
- Understanding of MOT test standards.
- 33 Days Holiday (Inc English bank/public holidays) AND an extra day for your Birthday!
- FREE Calm app subscription (usually £74.99)
- Contributory Pension (Up to 5% matched).
- Discretionary BIG Milestones BONUS!
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus!
- £100 Annual Wellbeing Fund.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Care Scheme.
- Help to buy Car Loan.
- Optical Costs.
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.