Are you solution-focused? Do you get excited about pitching new ideas? And would you nourish the opportunity to be part of building something new? If so, this role could be right for you.
We’re looking for a talented editor to join our content publishing team. This role is an opportunity to shape the editorial output for Cazoo, helping to build the UK’s best car buying experience.
The right candidate will become the owner of a new stream of editorial content that aims to transform how consumers research used cars.
As well as significant automotive experience, we’re looking for someone with the right mindset and passion cultural fit to join a highly dynamic, data-driven start-up business with the ambition to transform automotive retailing in the UK.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the editorial board and planning the editorial calendar
- Commissioning content to freelance writers
- Editing content from our agency partner
- Planning, writing and editing a range of content from car reviews, to listicles to explainers
- Writing/editing scripts for video content
- Ensuring all content created meets our high content standards
Key skills and experience required:
- Digital automotive/car sector experience is a must
- A background in writing for consumers (not car enthusiasts)
- Experience of working with SEO teams
- Meticulous attention to detail