About Cayaba Care
Our mission is to improve outcomes in underserved communities by reimagining how maternity care is delivered. Our team is focused on building technology-enabled solutions to deliver holistic, home-based clinical and non-clinical maternity services.
To learn more about Cayaba Care, please visit www.cayabacare.com.
About the Job
We are seeking a Market Operations Director to join the Clinical Operations Team in Philadelphia, PA reporting to the VP of Clinical Operations. The Practice Manager and other market resources will report to this position. This is an onsite role in the Philadelphia market.
The Market Operations Director is responsible for the ownership of all Clinical Operations in the PA/NJ market including hands-on implementation and improvement of operational programs and leadership and development of the growing clinical care teams to consistently ensure a patient-first experience.
What You’ll Do
- Provide effective leadership, strategic direction, business planning and implementation for Cayaba's Clinical Operations department and outreach activities to measure and improve quality of health care provided to members.
- Help build, lead, and manage growing clinical operations teams through ongoing career development, nurturing a strong team culture, and ensuring high employee satisfaction.
- Deepen care delivery infrastructure through operational efficiency and sustainability to best serve patients with diverse patient populations and needs as Cayaba scales.
- Establish operational as well as outcome monitoring systems related to clinical improvement initiatives which includes the analysis and review of health cost data and internal/external benchmarks to identify opportunities for clinical quality improvement, cost savings and support of revenue maximization.
- Partner with the leaders of Cayaba Care and the Care Teams to create annual strategic roadmaps with quarterly goals, iteratively defining KPIs and dashboards to monitor and assess performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders (Product and Engineering, Marketing, People, Clinical Programs, and Strategic Operations) to determine key Cayaba initiatives and goals, and effectively coordinate efforts to achieve them.
Who you are
- A strong communicator who is passionate about working in a fast-paced, results-driven organization. A track record of building strong cohesive teams with a patient first approach.
- Experience as a visionary and inclusive leader who inspires and motivates team members to perform their best, and align with our mission.
- Demonstrated the ability to take a project from ideation through implementation, while managing multiple tasks and completing timelines and deliverables.
- Can successfully lead key business initiatives and is comfortable with making data-driven decisions.
- A detailed forward thinker with excellent written, verbal and technical communication.
- Master's Degree in Health Administration, Public Health
- 8+ years of Healthcare Operations experience
- 4+ years in high-growth/startup organizations
- 4+ years experience managing and leading teams
- Experience supporting and/or optimizing electronic health records
- Previously worked in Women’s and/or home healthcare
- Advanced GSuite user
What you’ll get
- Hours: Full-Time
- Location: Philadelphia
- Type: Onsite
- Salary: Competitive with market and level of experience
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Life insurance, 401K