Team CATHEXIS elevates the government contracting experience through rapid response, deep skill, and thoughtful problem-solving and communication. Our core capabilities are our top-tier program and project management, data analytics, and audit services, the backbone of which is our integrated approach to operational excellence.
You worked hard to get to where you are. You strive to make every day better than the day before. So do we. Team CATHEXIS operates with an all-in mindset. We are working together to create a company that supports our shared values and individual goals. Our values are centered around Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Excellence in everything we do for our employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe success is best when we listen and lead with empathy; model high standards of ethics to provide a rewarding candidate experience; work hard, have fun, and appreciate the strengths we all bring to the team; and empower our employees to create innovative and trusted results.
We are looking for a dynamic Program Analyst to join our team! The Program Analyst will support the Department of Veterans Affairs – Compensation Service office with the development, oversight, and execution of the quality assurance and auditing plans for two large scale programs either implemented nationally or in the process of being implemented nationally. This position is located in Hines, IL.
- Auditing databases and invoices against highly complex requirements, policies, laws and regulations, security plans, quality assurance plans, or testing guidelines for compliance
- Conducting research to respond to internal and external inquiries in support of tasks
- Creating and maintaining reports on types of audits, scope, frequency, roles and responsibilities, audit steps, defect management processes, and result communication
- Provide input for weekly and monthly status reports and discrepancy reports
- Support development of executive-level briefings
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant professional work experience
- Experience auditing projects and test programs against highly complex requirements, policies, laws and regulations, security plans, quality assurance plans, or testing guidelines for compliance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work responsibly and independently with minimal direct supervision
- Mastery with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, and Access
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain a NACI (National Agency Check with Inquiries) Public Trust Clearance
- Knowledge in Project Management Analysis including Quality Management Principles, Process Improvement, and Quality Assurance Auditing
- Previous experience supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Knowledge of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) standard “1012-2016 - Standard for System, Software, and Hardware Verification and Validation
- Consulting and Federal Government experience
CATHEXIS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability EEO IS THE LAW. The Company invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Recruiting Department RecruitingTeam@cathexiscorp.com