Team CATHEXIS elevates the government contracting experience through rapid response, deep skill, and thoughtful problem-solving and communication. Our core capabilities are our top-tier program and project management, data analytics, and audit services, the backbone of which is our integrated approach to operational excellence.
You worked hard to get to where you are. You strive to make every day better than the day before. So do we. Team CATHEXIS operates with an all-in mindset. Our values are centered around Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Excellence in everything we do for our employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe success is best when we listen and lead with empathy; model high standards of ethics to provide a rewarding candidate experience; work hard, have fun, and appreciate the strengths we all bring to the team; and empower our employees to create innovative and trusted results.
We are looking for a dynamic Business Analyst to join our team! The Business Analyst will support the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, Personnel and Readiness by performing a variety of technical, managerial, and/or administrative project tasks. This position is located in Arlington, VA (Pentagon) and is contingent upon award.
- Apply a business-wide set of disciplines for planning, analysis, data entry, design and implementation of business systems
- Provide meeting and minutes support including report synopsis and creation for client
- Provide guidance in automated support tool usage
- General front office administrative support
- Solid communication skills in a forms of communication media interaction (phone, meetings, e-mail, reporting, briefing)
- Support logistics, ordering, and supply functions for the office and client stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional work experience
- Secret clearance required
- General logistics and data tracking support experience
- Spreadsheet usage and manipulation experience
- Basic Video Teleconference Systems and Global Video Systems experience
- The ability to perform with some latitude for unreviewed actions and decisions
- Experience with MS Systems and software
- Advanced knowledge and experience with MS Systems and software
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Video Teleconference Systems and Global Video Systems
CATHEXIS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability EEO IS THE LAW. The Company invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Recruiting Department RecruitingTeam@cathexiscorp.com