Team CATHEXIS elevates the government contracting experience through rapid response, deep skill, and thoughtful problem-solving and communication. Our core capabilities are our top-tier program and project management, data analytics, and audit services, the backbone of which is our integrated approach to operational excellence.
You worked hard to get to where you are. You strive to make every day better than the day before. So do we. Team CATHEXIS operates with an all-in mindset. We are working together to create a company that supports our shared values and individual goals. Our values are centered around Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Excellence in everything we do for our employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe success is best when we listen and lead with empathy; model high standards of ethics to provide a rewarding candidate experience; work hard, have fun, and appreciate the strengths we all bring to the team; and empower our employees to create innovative and trusted results.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Management/Program Analyst to join our team in Washington, D.C.! The Senior Management/Program Analyst supports the administrative and contract oversight functions of the Office of Transition and Economic Development (OTED) program management office (PMO) for the Transition Assistance Program (TAP) contract. The TAP contract supports over 250,000 Servicemembers that leave military service and return to life as civilians. The TAP, is an overarching program implemented by each of the military services (U.S. Army, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, and U.S. Coast Guard) in order to provide transition assistance, information, training, counseling, and services to eligible service members in order for them to be career ready upon separation, retirement, or release from active duty, thus enabling them to pursue additional education, seek or return to employment in the public or private sector, start their own business, pursue vocational training, or other activities that meets the need of that service member and their family. The Senior Management/Program Analyst will perform various administrative, programmatic, and document management functions.
The Senior Management/Program Analyst will support to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office of Transition and Economic Development (OTED) Strategic and Specialized Support Services mission.
- Perform administrative and programmatic support for OTED Executive Director, Executive Management Office, and assigned staff
- Develop task order packages in support of PMO team
- Support any government assessment administrative functions necessary to ensure contractor and government assessments are integrated, standardized and reported to a central TAP contract oversight repository that the contractor will develop for the government
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS)
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Visio, and SharePoint
- Able to obtain a minimum of NACI (National Agency Check with Inquiries) for a Veterans Affairs Public Trust Clearance
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team player who is a flexible, self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Attends to details in deliverable production, customer interaction and action tracking
- Can consult with others in an effective and polite manor
- Can effectively organize information
- Possess the ability to synthesize information
- Government contracting experience
- Highly desired: DoD and VA experience as a contractor or otherwise
- Highly desired: Former military experience
CATHEXIS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability EEO IS THE LAW. The Company invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Recruiting Department RecruitingTeam@cathexiscorp.com