Team CATHEXIS elevates the government contracting experience through rapid response, deep skill, and thoughtful problem-solving and communication. Our core capabilities are our top-tier program and project management, data analytics, and audit services, the backbone of which is our integrated approach to operational excellence.
You worked hard to get to where you are. You strive to make every day better than the day before. So do we. Team CATHEXIS operates with an all-in mindset. We are working together to create a company that supports our shared values and individual goals. Our values are centered around Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Excellence in everything we do for our employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe success is best when we listen and lead with empathy; model high standards of ethics to provide a rewarding candidate experience; work hard, have fun, and appreciate the strengths we all bring to the team; and empower our employees to create innovative and trusted results.
We are looking for a dynamic Systems Analyst to join our team to support the Department of Veterans Affairs. In this role, the Systems Analyst will support the Government Information Technology Cost Estimation Team Leads. This position is located in Washington, DC.
- Completes IT project cost estimation requests that require and reflect an understanding of the IT life-cycle management model, IT service delivery platforms and methods, and business requirements management
- Works closely with the client and their internal customers after assignment of a cost estimate to ensure that the business requirements are clearly understood from an IT perspective
- Works independently to complete cost estimates from assignment to completion.
- Analyzes the customers’ business requirements and identify gaps or discrepancies and follow up as needed to eliminate these gaps
- Researches and compiles the necessary requirements, which may include estimated costs for software, hardware, support or storage
- Reviews all requirements, assumptions, supporting documentation and the initial cost intervals from the cost estimation tool with one of the Government IT Cost Estimation Team Leads for finalization and release
- Assists in the development of standard operating procedures, work aids, reports, metrics and other tasks in support of the Demand Management Office
- Drives client engagements to builds relationships across the organization to better understand the direction of the organization and identify future client solutions and business needs
- Leads the development, maintenance, and quality assurance of the internal cost estimation MS Excel tool
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019) certification or equivalent work experience (portfolio required.)
- Intermediate proficiency with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) in the MS Excel environment
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts and services
- Knowledge of federal acquisition process and planning, programming, budgeting and execution (PPBE) concepts
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Access
- Basic proficiency with Power BI or Power Query in Excel
- Basic proficiency in SQL
CATHEXIS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability EEO IS THE LAW. The Company invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Recruiting Department RecruitingTeam@cathexiscorp.com