Without a product, a company doesn't have much. Our product team is made up of passionate smart creatives who innovate on a daily basis, building platform products that push boundaries and make lead generation within the iGaming industry better than before. We are now looking for a Marketing Product Owner to be the key project stakeholder and serve as an interpreter between business users and technical teams as well as be accountable, oversee and evaluate our internal platform products for the marketing department.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As our new Marketing Product Owner, you will work closely with the marketing team at Catena Media and be the connector between the team, the marketing tools and the rest of Catena Media’s platforms team and products. You will be responsible for analysing and aiding in business value and to roadmap solutions which will bring that business value to fruition.
- Working alongside our internal Tech team and other business units the Product Owner will be responsible for understanding, deliver and project manage the purchasing, integration, development and delivery of marketing applications
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements in the form of Confluence Documents, Epics and Stories
- Generate hype for user onboarding both for local and international branches onto platform products
- Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead and plan product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Goals
- Create and maintain the roadmap for the product
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- Minimum 4 years experience working as a Product Owner / Project Manager in a technology environment
- Degree in Computing Sciences/Information Technology/Marketing is considered an asset
- Experience, understanding and attraction to Digital Marketing
- Solid Agile experience
- Understanding of technologies, languages and applications
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams
- Experience supporting/rolling out initiatives to commercial teams
- Experience/understanding in DCM, DSPs, Google Analytics will be considered an asset
- Jira and Confluence knowledge
- Documentation OCD is welcome as well as a good sense of humour!