At Catena, we are an innovative company, with big ambitions, and due to our continuous growth, we are now looking for a passionate Racing Editor to join our Racingtips team in London. In this role, you will be working alongside different departments, such as Marketing, Sales and Content, and will have a tangible impact on the development of our website's content.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As Racing Editor you will be responsible for the content agenda across all Catena’s horse racing properties and you will be required to ensure that the output, both written and video, is of the highest quality.
- Writing and publishing content for a number of horse racing sites, including RacingTips.com
- Working closely with the Head of Sports Publishing to develop a content plan, both short and long-term
- Produce and feature in regular videos for the racing social channels
- Think outside of the box and come up with exciting ways to grow the racing brands
- Manage the racing social media platforms
- Build relationships with third parties for sponsorship, driving traffic and building our audience
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- Significant horse racing and betting knowledge is essential
- The ability to produce high quality content, backed up with a strong portfolio of work
- Extremely organized, punctual and able to manage a large number of freelancers
- Vast experience in a similar role – writing, editing and distributing unique content
- Passionate about growing the racing brand
- Experience in the distribution of content through social media channels