We are looking for a passionate, inspiring, and business oriented Team Leader with excellent communication skills, to lead the strategic talent acquisition function from our HQ in Malta. If you want to be an important differentiator for the business by ensuring that we find, attract, recruit and hire the best talent for Catena Media - the opportunity might be right in front of you!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As our Talent Acquisition Team Leader, you will be working closely with the Group HR Manager to identify and develop talent acquisition strategies. Being responsible for implementing these strategies, you will have a unique opportunity to enable business success both locally and globally. Understanding that there is a clear correlation between the level of talent within our talent acquisition team and the level of talent within Catena, you will be leading a team of motivated, and talented Recruiters who will benefit from a dedicated, skilled, and experienced Talent Acquisition leader.
- Partner with the Group HR Manager to develop the Talent Acquisition strategy and collaborate with the HR Business Partners to decide on recruitment priorities for our Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Ensure Catena Media hires the best quality candidates in a timely manner whilst developing and delivering the long-term resourcing and talent acquisition strategy across the business
- Hands-on full recruitment lifecycle: attract, source, interview, assess and hire top talent for Catena Media
- Propose ideas and strategies relating to Talent Acquisition that will lead to long-term growth of the company
- Track recruitment process and metrics and create reports including data analysis
- Perform needs assessments to better understand the talent needs of the organisation
- Develop and lead talent acquisition projects as requested relating to the overall recruitment process such as internships and apprenticeships, referral programs and initiatives, market research and talent acquisition training
- Design and implement projects that meet business needs that require Talent Acquisition expertise
- Ensure that talent acquisition initiatives are properly communicated to stakeholders
- Act as a role model for the talent acquisition team and provide team members with support and guidance to ensure their continuous learning and development
- Lead by example in driving the desired culture for Talent Acquisition with all internal and external stakeholders, building Catena Media’s reputation as an employer of choice
- Ensure that global and local processes and guidelines are understood and followed by team members and other talent acquisition stakeholders
- Responsible for delivering and maintaining Talent Acquisition best practise and standards (e.g. competency based interviewing, psychometrics, assessment centres, data protection) via up-skilling and coaching of Hiring Managers
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
The ideal candidate will be a vital member of the HR team, driving our Talent Acquisition strategy and cultivating a high performance and dynamic company culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, or equivalent work experience
- Proven in-house recruitment experience of which at least two years will have been leading and developing a team
- Strong direct sourcing experience using tools such as social networking sites, job boards, etc.
- Strong ability to source understand key business priorities and activities and how these translate into meaningful and compelling messages to external stakeholders and candidates
- Experience implementing integrated talent management practices, e.g. talent reviews and performance management processes
- Strategic and business-minded
- Experience communicating and collaborating within complex cross-functional organisations
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- A passion for continuous improvement with experience of working on your own initiative to implement change
- Experience of analysing information to resolve challenges by applying your logic and experience;
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to quickly build strong and effective working relationships
- Tenacious and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment