Catena Media is an online marketing company driving the way forward, for lead generation. We do this by creating high traffic websites, that help build high-value relationships between our customers and partners. In Serbia, we do this by operating AskGamblers.com that help players find the right iGaming operator according to their preferences.To help us do this, we are seeking for PHP Developer to join our awesome team!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As a PHP developer, your responsibility is to, from User Stories created by our Product Owner, create business value through developing software that fulfills those stories. Catena development teams are highly agile, self-organising and self-sufficient and excel at understanding how to solve business problems through clever implementations of code. While we can teach you skills, your attitude and aptitude towards software development are going to be the most important aspect we are looking for.
Your day to day work will centre around work in the team you belong to everyone in the team is expected to drive together to reach the sprint goals and deliver high quality features. Everyone in the team is expected to drive together to reach the sprint or quality goals and deliver high-quality features. Typical things developer in the team does are:
- Understand business requirements and convert them to a solution design
- Code the design together with other developers in the team
- Is actively involved in code reviews
- Work with QA’s to verify functionality
- Fix bugs and retest
- Write tests and documentation
TO DO IT YOU WILL NEED:
You probably have a degree in Computer Science, or skills and experience to match it. In your professional experience you have been working in web software development for at least 3 years. You understand Object Oriented Design and you understand what Services are.
- Symfony Framework is a plus
- SQL and NoSQL database experience (MongoDB is a plus)
- Experience with Git is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience as a developer