Catena Media is an online marketing company driving the way forward for lead generation in iGaming. We do this through our awesome online products and through creating high traffic websites that help build high-value relationships with our customers and partners. As our Software Development Manager, you will be part of our Global Architecture team, helping Catena Media realising technical proof of concepts for our global platforms while getting the teams up to speed and aligned with the technical vision of the company.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As our new Software Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing two development teams, while aiding with the efficiency of those teams as well as others. As well as being part of our Global Architecture team, as the Software Development Manager will also aid in process optimisation for the teams.
Working both within our Global Tech Teams but mostly with our Internal Tech Department based in Malta alongside the Platform Product Department and other business units you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing teams from an administration point of view
- Aid in the building of efficient and effective development teams for the internal Tech department
- Be an integral part of the Global architectural team to help drive both tech innovation and vision and aid in technology proof of concepts following the technology vision
- Performing gap analysis on skill sets, strengths, and weaknesses of teams
- Highlighting learning and impediments within a development team
- Support the development teams realising and driving towards the technology vision
- Support in the process creation and optimisation of the development teams
- Be an integral part of the development teams via a hands-on approach to coding
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
You probably have a degree in Computer Science, or skills and experience to match. You have been working as a developer in a technology environment for at least 8 years and have strong experience and understanding of enterprise technology architectures. You have Documentation OCD and are well versed in Jira and Confluence.
- Attraction for caring, nurturing and optimising of development teams
- Ability to guide individuals along career technology paths while aligning them with the company technology vision
- Experience in resource management.
- Ability in highlighting strengths and weaknesses within teams and providing solutions for gap analysis and gap solutions via learning and team structuring
- Solid Agile experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across the technology and business teams