As our UX Designer, you will be involved in translating our company strategy into product features. We are looking for a person who is motivated by continuously improving the user experience and add value for the end user. Every one of our projects is a team effort and you will need to work well with the various stakeholders and departments along the way. The UX/UI Designer is passionate and creative, whilst being highly motivated and driven by the challenge to create the best possible products!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As our UX/UI designer, you will join the awesome Product team and fill the middle ground by combining design sensibilities and technical skills. Your job will be to make something appealing, good looking and well-functioning in both desktop and mobile.
You will produce visual design in Sketch or Photoshop and work with other UX/UI designers as well as the Tech team for the best implementation. If we have your attention check out our job description below, click the apply button and send us your online portfolio.
- Create wireframes and original concepts with the focus on user-friendliness
- Ideate, research and collaborate with the product development teams
- Provide detailed design specifications to our product development teams
- Collaborate with designers to create detailed design specifications that can be passed on to the developers for implementation
- Work with designers, developers and the QA team to ensure the successful implementation of a design
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
You will have a degree in Computer Sciences, UX/UI or related a discipline. Strong communication skills in English as well as the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively at all levels
- Minimum one year previous experience in UX/UI design
- Knowledge of UX and User-Centred design
- Experience with tools such as Sketch, InVision, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Understand our industry and users.
- Keen to learn new things and grow UX/UI knowledge