Engaging, user-centric content is a huge part of what makes a great website. Our Content team is a multicultural team of talented writers and creatives, constantly thinking outside the box to provide our users with the most informative and engaging content possible. Working collaboratively with product owners, SEO and Sales specialists, as well as with online casino operators, you will create Spanish content to help drive the success of our products.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
You will develop a variety of Spanish casino-related content (reviews, articles, guides, blogs, etc.) for multiple websites with the goal of converting visitors to New Depositing Customer (NDCs) with our casino clients. For this, you will brainstorm and collaborate with fellow content team members and other teams (e.g. Sales, SEO, Product) to develop, implement and adapt content strategies and ensure these successfully meet audience needs.
- Writing, researching and publishing a variety of engaging Spanish casino-related content for one or more websites - in line with SEO, usability and accessibility best practices, as well as brand style guides and tone-of-voice.
- Ensuring content tasks and requests received are completed in a professional and timely manner and to a high-quality standard.
- Collaborating with cross-department teams to develop, implement and adapt content strategies in line with overall product strategies and audience needs.
- Working in collaboration, and regularly communicating with, fellow content team members and other teams to ensure all stakeholders are working together to achieve common goals for each website.
- Building constructive relationships with content counterparts for the Spanish market at online casino operators to stay up-to-date with market-relevant campaigns, bonuses and news.
- Creating online campaigns for special events relevant to the Spanish market and liaising with account managers to obtain bonuses for these campaigns.
- Providing feedback to product owners on what market-specific website changes would benefit conversion.
- Engaging in social media activities and presence for the Spanish market.
- Following market trends for the Spanish market so that learnings can be applied according to the needs and interests of our users.
- Feedback to sales about quality operators in the Spanish market that should be featured on our sites.
- Building an intelligence around the Spanish audiences of our sites through initiatives such as user surveys.
- Assisting the marketing team with translations needed for paid media-related landing pages and campaigns.
- Proactively identifying website issues and/or potential improvements and raising these with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring through regular content audits that the conversion funnel from our site to an operator’s site is always updated, relevant, and optimal.
- Proactively brainstorming innovative ideas for engaging, user-centric content, collaborating with fellow content team members and other teams to develop these ideas, and driving the implementation of these ideas through communication and collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Commissioning work to content agencies and independent freelancers where required, and ensuring the quality of any work commissioned.
- Other content-related duties as required.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum of one year’s professional experience in iGaming.
- Minimum of one year’s professional experience in writing and publishing search engine optimised online content using Content Management Systems (WordPress experience highly-regarded).
- Degree qualification in Communication, Journalism, or a related discipline (highly-regarded).
- A creative and skilled writer who takes pride in delivering high-quality content.
- Excellent command of the Spanish language and a strong fluency in spoken English.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- A highly-motivated, solution-driven individual with the ability to work in an efficient, mature and professional manner.
- Great time-management skills and the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to easily proofread and spot any errors.
- Strong creative skills and the initiative and drive to brainstorm and implement fresh ideas to improve existing content and create new engaging, user-centric content.