Catena media is an online marketing company driving the way forward, for lead generation. We do this by creating high traffic websites, that help build high-value relationships with our customers and partners. Our clients, seek out our methods to enhance their online presence and gain exposure. To help us do this, we are seeking an experienced and performance-driven Programmatic Media Specialist to join our awesome Sales & Marketing department!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management, performance and optimisation of programmatic ad campaigns. You will set-up, maintain and optimise programmatic advertising within the ad server and DSP. You will also lead the core functions of programmatic advertising revenue generation including A/B testing, optimisation and private marketplace relationships.
As our Programmatic Media Specialist, you will be responsible to reach our marketing targets through efficient biddable online advertising.
- Management of programmatic prospecting and retargeting campaigns in order to reach our KPI’s, including strong ROI, by acquiring qualified audiences
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against agreed goals
- Ensure we obtain strong viewability, unique reach, and provide business insights through proactive optimisation, A/B testing, and audience targeting
- To understand funnel conversion rates, identify channel effectiveness and distribute budget accordingly
- Responsible to manage the relationships with any third-party DSPs via self-service
- Maintain strong working relationships with our Sales, Product, SEO and Business Intelligence teams to synchronise our efforts, encourage innovation and continuous improvement
- Assist with technical implementation, such as trafficking and pixel set up
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in a Programmatic position or similar experience required
- Experience working on programmatic media, and a proven record of success in optimising programmatic campaigns across various DSPs
- Good understanding of working with an ad-server preferably DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Experience with Google DBM and Google AdX would be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong analytical and numeric skills, problem-solving and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and present analysis and results effectively
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet expected company deadlines
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced and international environment