Catena Media is a lead generation company, driving traffic to online casinos and sportsbooks. Due to further expansion, we are looking for a new team lead to join our Finance Receivable Team. If you want to be part of a fast-paced and multicultural environment, with endless possibilities, we might just have the right place for you!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As our Accounts Receivable Team Lead you will manage, as well as be involved in, the Accounts receivables process (as detailed below). You would be expected to continuously improve our processes and procedures with the aim of increasing the effectiveness and efficiency in the collection of our debt. As a Team lead, you would also be expected to liaise with different teams within our Finance function, as well as the Sales team located in Malta, Serbia and the UK. You will continue to strengthen relationships with our customers.
- Set objectives for the accounts receivable team that align with the accounting department’s goals;
- Support Accounts Receivable team members on a daily basis and train new team members;
- Ensure all team members follow IFRS accounting principles;
- Overseeing general daily accounting duties such as posting of incoming payments and related support tasks;
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports;
- Investigate discrepancies in account receivable balances and resolve clients’ billing issues;
- Negotiate with clients in non-payment cases;
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted;
- Support to Account Operations in compiling correct data for invoicing.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
Our ideal candidate is familiar with all accounting procedures and can manage daily financial transactions end-to-end. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout our entire accounts receivable process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar is strongly preferred;
- 3+ years of experience in an Accounts Receivable position or similar experience required;
- Proven work experience leading a team in a Finance department;
- Hands-on experience with accounting software (Navision experience would be considered an asset);
- Familiarity with advanced formulas in MS Excel;
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports;
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to negotiate with our clients;
- Communication skills, strong team spirit, fluency in the English Language;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet expected company deadlines;
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced and international environment.