Catena Media is an online marketing company driving the way forward for lead generation. This is done by creating high traffic websites that help build high-value relationships between our customers and partners. In Serbia, we do this by operating AskGamblers.com that assists players in finding the right iGaming operator according to their preferences. To help us do this, we are seeking an experienced Content Editor to join our awesome team!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As a Content Editor for German your responsibility is to develop a variety of content in the German language, such as reviews, articles, blogs, emails, etc. for multiple websites managed by the company. Our content team members are highly creative, self-organizing, self-sufficient and excel at producing high-quality content. Apart from your writing skills, we are looking for someone with thorough research skills and knowledge of good SEO practices and experience in working in Content Management Systems.
Your day-to-day work will center around participating in creative teamwork. Everyone in the team is expected to drive together to reach the sprint or quality goals and deliver high-quality content. Typical things a Content Editor in the team does are:.
- Writing, researching and publishing a variety of engaging content.
- Producing content in line with SEO, usability and accessibility best practices.
- Ensuring content tasks and requests are completed in a professional, timely manner and to a high-quality standard.
- Proofreading German language content and ensuring that the content published is free from any spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors.
- Collaborating and regularly communicating with fellow content team members and other teams to ensure all stakeholders are working together to achieve common goals.
- Proactively identifying website issues and/or potential improvements and raising these issues with relevant stakeholders.
- Other web content-related duties as required.
TO DO IT YOU WILL NEED:
You probably have a degree in Language, Communication, Journalism, or a related discipline or skills and experience to match. You have at least one year of professional experience in writing and publishing Search Engine Optimised online content using Content Management Systems.
- Proficiency level in the German and English language.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Self-motivation skills and the ability to work in an efficient, mature and professional manner, while taking pride in delivering high-quality content.
- Great time-management skills and the ability to work towards deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to easily proofread and spot any errors.
- Strong creative skills, the initiative to come up with fresh ideas to improve content and to think outside the box.