Catena Media is an online marketing company driving the way forward for lead generation in iGaming. We do this through our awesome online products and through creating high traffic websites that help build high-value relationships with our customers and partners. As our Sales Performance Analyst your end aim would be to increase overall sales productivity.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
You will function within an important advisory role to our CCO and the Sales & Marketing department. As our Sales Performance Analyst, you will have a substantial impact on the revenues of Catena Media by optimising the effectiveness of our sales activities.
In this role, you will play an important link between the Sales & Marketing department and other departments such as Tech, Finance and Product.
- To optimise sales by identifying potential sources and avoidance of unused resources;
- Conduct an audit on all contact we have with our operators through tests and trend analysis, altering the organisation when there is undue underperformance as well as pointing out potential growth opportunities;
- Monitor the performance of deals we have with our clients and serving as an advisor to the Key Account Executives;
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods such as deal structures, costs and results to ensure optimal revenue performance;
- Direct collaboration with either the operators or Key Account Executive’s when an irregularity is detected;
- Project manage technical implementations of required systems;
- Monitor the effectiveness of procedures and tools used by the Key Account Executives.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
As our Sales Performance Analyst, you would consider yourself as an analytical person, who thrives by diving into extensive amounts of data and translating it into valuable outputs and tools.
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Business, Economics or similar
- Minimum 3+ year’s experience within a similar position
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to read and process large quantities of data
- Strong excel skills
- Good interpersonal mindset
- Able to present in front of an audience
- High attention to detail with a strategic mindset