Catena Media is one of the largest lead generation companies in the world, driving traffic to
online casinos and sportsbooks. Due to continued growth and the listing on Nasdaq Stockholm
we need to increase the focus on IFRS reporting for the group.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As the IFRS Specialist, you will be responsible for the correct application of IFRS, accurate reporting and presentation of statutory financial accounts such as quarterly reports and annual report according to best practice. You will report to the Head of Finance with dotted lines to the CFO Operations and the Group CFO with a close knit to Head of Legal and the Senior Management team.
- Lead the reporting and presentation of financial accounts for the investors;
- Prepare the Quarterly reports in Swedish and assist on the English version;
- Ensure the company is following and updating accounting policies and procedures to keep up with the changes within IFRS and requirements by Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Prepare tax returns for the Swedish entity;
- Prepare accounting memos for the group on new standards and application of changes to standards;
- Prepare the annual report for publication;
- Get involved in various accounting and finance projects.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- Strong project management skills.
- Degree in accounting.
- Experience from IFRS reporting from a big four firm.
- Experience from reporting from a Nasdaq large cap company.
- Analytical and strategic mindset;
- Ability to influence and persuade;
- Excellent time management and organisational ability;
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines;
- Leadership skills.