Catena media is an online marketing company driving the way forward, for lead generation. We do this by creating high traffic websites, that help build high-value relationships between our customers and partners. In Serbia, we do this by operating AskGamblers.com that help players find the right iGaming operator according to their preferences.To help us do this, we are seeking an experienced Automation QA Analyst to join our awesome team!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
With a focus supporting the Tech Team in the Belgrade Office, role should improve the quality of the team's delivery. As our new Automation QA Analyst you will work together with the Lead QA and with the Tech Team to understand requirements and define which test cases need to be created.
- Work closely with the team to define which test cases are needed for stories
- Design, create and run test cases
- Report and track defects from discovery to successful correction
- Executive, debug, and fix automated test suites
TO DO IT YOU WILL NEED:
You probably have a degree in Computer Science or skills and experience to match. You have experience working as an Automation QA Analyst and are well versed in both manual and automation testing.
- Experience in functional, exploratory and acceptance testing
- Experience with the APIs
- Experience with one of these tools: SoapUI, Postman, jMeter
- Experience developing automated testing using frameworks and programs such as Selenium
- Experience in version control systems and tracking tools (e.g.: Git, Jira)
- Knowledge of SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Familiar with Agile development methods
WE WILL ALSO NEED YOU TO:
- Be able to multi-task, prioritise and work on your own initiative
- Be a team player
- Have the desire to learn new things and curiously evaluate new technologies and techniques