Catena Media is an online marketing company driving the way forward for lead generation. This is done by creating high traffic websites that help build high-value relationships between our customers and partners. In Serbia, we do this by operating AskGamblers.com that assists players in finding the right iGaming operator according to their preferences. To help us do this, we are seeking QA Analyst to join our awesome team!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
At Catena Media we take QA team and testing as very important part of our products. With focus to support Tech Team in Belgrade Office for Catena Media, role should improve the quality of the teams deliveries, work together with Lead QA and Tech Team in order to understand requirements and define which test cases needs to be created.
Ensuring quality is a team effort, and we constantly try to improve both Quality as well as ways of working.
- Create Test Strategies and Test Plans for new projects
- Work with the team to define which test cases are needed for stories
- Design, create, run test cases
- Use bug tracking database to report bugs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be able to work on your own initiative
- Executive, debug, and fix automated test suites
TO DO IT YOU WILL NEED:
- You will have a degree in computer science or experience to match.
- Background in QA and have been involved in Quality assurance for at least 1-2 years.
- Experience in functional, exploratory and acceptance testing
- Experience with the APIs
- Test Automation experience in one of those (Selenium,SoapUI,Postman)
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiar with Agile development methods.
- Have a desire to learn new things and curiously evaluate new technologies and techniques
- Be a team player