Catena Media is an Online Performance Marketing company driving the way forward for lead generation for the iGaming industry. We do this by creating high traffic websites, that help build high-value relationships between our customers and partners. Our clients seek out our methods to enhance their online presence and gain exposure. To help us grow, develop and maintain our presence in the UK market, we're looking for an experienced and motivated performance marketer with strong experience in running high margin PPC campaigns at scale to join our awesome team in London.
SCOPE OF THE JOB
As Head of Biddable Media you will be responsible for all paid media spend across multiple channels and territories, and the ROI that the spend returns to the business. You will have a team of experienced PPC staff, which you will build and develop so that we can scale across all media channels. Working closely with the rest of the Marketing team and the Commercial/Product teams, you will be an integral part of our team, helping us continue our rapid growth and success!
- Assisting the Head of Marketing to assign budgets to different channels and products, dependant on business objectives.
- Maintaining the required level of ROI on all channels through management of media and creative across internal marketing teams and functions
- Identify new Paid Media opportunities and help develop business plans for the company to test them.
- To help with forecasting, budgeting and long-term planning.
- Ensuring the optimisation of the conversion funnel alongside the Head of Product
- To work with our Reporting team to develop accurate reports to provide actionable data
- To work with key industry contacts (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Taboola, etc) to ensure outstanding relationships with all key suppliers.
- Developing the team, and working alongside other internal teams (local and abroad) to ensure that knowledge is shared effectively
- Develop Go To Market strategies for new products or taking existing products into new territories.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED
- University degree in Performance or Digital Marketing
- 7+ years of Performance Marketing experience
- 3+ years of managing a Performance Marketing team
- Experience in either Gambling or Comparison sites is desirable
- Highly analytical
- Expert at optimisation from both a bid and funnel conversion standpoint
- Mobile experience valued
- Experience of running high margin PPC at scale
- Experience with Paid Social, either direct through platforms or through PMD’s