Without a product, a company doesn't have much. Our product team is made up of passionate individuals and smart creatives who innovate on a daily basis, building products that push boundaries and making lead generation within the iGaming industry better than before. We are now looking for a product owner to join our awesome Product team. If you are in for the win, we can't wait to see your application!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As a Product Owner for the Italian Market, you will take ownership of one or several products, attracting audiences from the Italian market. You will oversee planning, implementation, the controlling and the evaluation of products within the company. Your products are web properties, mainly highly niched web-portals, that will attract the desired leads that are converted to paying customers for our clients.
As our Product Owner, you work to increase revenue, traffic and user interaction, and report findings to the Head of Consumer Products. You will serve as an interpreter between business users and technical teams, and work closely with the tech, UX, SEO and content departments.
- Develop a solid understanding of our users, the marketplace, the competition and future trends to create the best product possible
- Managing multiple projects and solve problems in a cross-functional environment
- Increase traffic to websites by ordering and following up on SEO, content and regular split testing
- Update backlog before each sprint with well-written and clear user stories
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Create product roadmap, specifications, and define deliverables
- Ensure solution validation/acceptance criteria are met
- Carry out release and resource planning
- Join product demos with relevant stakeholders and participate in relevant Scrum meetings
- Carry out strategy and market research, assess market competition
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- 3-4 years' experience in Product or Project Management in a software or web development environment
- University Degree in a relevant subject
- Native level or professional level of spoken and written Italian
- A background or strong experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in Analytics and Split Testing
- Strong knowledge in website development, UX-design, CMS and mobile development
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure, API based back-end services
- Experience working in an AGILE (SCRUM) environment and ideally also worked with WordPress, JIRA and Confluence
- Having a strong knowledge in SEO would be a strong asset