Catena Media is an Online Performance Marketing company driving the way forward for lead generation. We do this by creating high traffic websites, that help build high-value relationships between our customers and partners. Our clients seek out our methods to enhance their online presence and gain exposure. To help us grow, develop and maintain our presence in the Finnish market we are looking for experienced leaders and SEO pros.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
The SEO Team Lead will be responsible to develop and implement country and product-specific strategies for the Finnish SEO team.Working closely with the SEO Manager, you will be responsible for planning strategies, campaigns and KPIs, while managing an awesome cross-functional team to ensure their development and growth.
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy.
- Manage the team’s content marketing efforts.
- Manage and execute content outreach campaigns.
- Communicate and report to team, and management on strategy and project development, timelines, and results.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate Google analytics reports in order to optimize and measure.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations.
- Be part of the recruitment process of new team members.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- 3+ years’ experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- 2+ years’ experience in management.
- Strong experience in SEO for the Finnish speaking market
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytical tools including Google Analytics, SEMRush, AHrefs, as well as internal reporting tools.
- High analytical skills both technically and financially.
- Strong ability to lead and manage teams both in-house and outsourced.