Catena Media is a lead generation company, driving traffic to online casinos and sportsbooks. Due to continued growth, we are seeking to hire a highly organised and experienced leader, for our Finance department. If you want to be part of a fast-paced and multicultural environment, we might just have the place for you!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
You are accountable for the financial and accounting operations of the company. As the Financial Controller, you will be required to carry out all general daily accounting duties and any related support tasks, in order to assist the Malta-based Finance department.
- Part of budget process including responsibility for the UK;
- Follow up and control actuals vs budget on a monthly basis;
- Responsible for Finance controlling for 3 offices and 50 people in the UK;
- Compilation of monthly sales data reports;
- Posting of suppliers and customers invoices;
- Processing of bank payments;
- Dealing with suppliers, customers and banks;
- Performing supplier, customer and bank reconciliations:
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Support Month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process;
- Manager and comply with statutory requirements and tax/VAT filling;
- Coordination and preparation of regulatory reporting;
- Ensure the regular stipulated deadlines of Catena Media are met;
- Support and communicate with stakeholders outside the finance team on a regular basis, such as management and the board.
- Additional controller duties as necessary.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- 5+ years working in a similar position;
- 7+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience;
- Experience in a fast moving, high growing Digital environment; An Accounting Degree;
- A thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures;
- Experience with general ledger functions and period-end close procedures;
- Knowledge of statutory tax and requirements;
- Communication skills, Strong Team Spirit, fluency in the English Language.