Catena Media is a multicultural online marketing company on a mission to transform the Gaming industry through the power of choice. We do this by creating high traffic websites that generate high value leads for our partners while creating quality content and material for our end users. To help us do this, we are looking for an experienced SEO Project Lead who is a doer, able to get things moving and motivate a cross-functional team to execute the SEO strategy for the Swedish market.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
The SEO Project Lead will report directly and work very closely with the SEO Team Lead for the Swedish market and be responsible for coordinating with different technical teams and departments to manage internal resources and make sure that internal processes and project maps are implemented, delivered and constantly improved to meet business requirements and demands.
- Overall responsibility for the successful planning and delivery of all team projects while ensuring visibility of performance across team projects.
- Participate in SEO team strategy planning and agreeing on project requirements and objectives, while developing project plans, schedules and deliverables.
- Prioritise tasks in a fast paced environment, while still maintaining quality of code and deliverables
- Translate SEO strategies to project goals, while assigning tasks to the relevant project team members
- Assist the SEO Team Lead with allocating budget to projects that require growth or internal investment.
- Track project process and report on progress
- Responsible for identifying potential obstacle and coordinating across different team members to come up with effective and timely solutions
- Use suitable project management tools to manage projects successfully.
- Maintain an understanding of industry and SEO trends.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- Minimum 2 years’ project management experience.
- Technical background, strong SEO background or marketing agency experience
- Experience in the Swedish market, or having a native command of the language in speaking and writing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and multicultural teams
- Analytical in approach and able to prioritise, allocate tasks and ensure strict timelines are met
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with different departments in getting things done
- Problem-solving skills to be applied in a fast paced environment
- People person, great sense of humour and a passion for getting things done!