Catena Media is an online marketing company driving the way forward for lead generation. We do this by creating high traffic websites, that help build high-value relationships with our customers and partners. Our clients, seek out our methods to enhance their online presence and gain exposure. To help us do this, we are seeking an experienced Senior Automation QA to join our fast-growing team!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
At Catena Media we take quality and automated testing very seriously.
As the Senior Automation QA, you will join a brilliant team of Full Stack Developers and Automation QA’s, where you will have the opportunity to use your expert knowledge to define, implement, deploy, test and maintain automated (and functional) tests for our systems.
Working together with other QA’s, you will be involved in improving the quality of the teams’ deliveries, you will also work in partnership with the Product Owners and stakeholders to understand requirements and define which test cases need to be created, and which of those need to be automated.
Ensuring quality is a team effort, and we constantly try to improve both Quality as well as ways of working.
- Produce test strategies and plans
- Produce test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services
- Report on system quality and collect metrics on test cases
- Creation of test cases using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications (such as reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability, and portability)
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- Solid QA background and have been involved in Automation testing for at least a few years
- You will have a degree in computer science or experience to match
- Be an excellent team player, who is well versed in Agile development methods
- Have a desire to learn new things and curiously evaluate new technologies and techniques in order to improve your teams’ delivery
- You probably have a ISTQB certification just to prove you can hack it, but rely on your wits and experience to get the job done.
- You are an expert in Automation, but are ready to help out by doing whatever is needed for the team to succeed
We will also need you to be an automation wiz in the following areas and tools:
- Code repositories and continuous integration tools (We use Git and Jenkins)
- Test automation and load testing tools (we use SoapUI, Cucumber, Selenium, Maven, Jmeter)
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases together with API and Web service testing is a definite plus
- Familiarity with Docker, Unit testing, JSON, http is also beneficial