Cat Daddy is growing and seeking a Live Ops Manager to join our team.
Cat Daddy Games is more than just a mobile video game company; we are a passionate and close-knit team of creators. Based in Kirkland, Washington, we combine our innovative spirit with the support and expertise of Take-Two Interactive to push the boundaries of what's possible in the gaming industry. With our focus on live service projects like WWE SuperCard and NBA 2K Mobile, we constantly strive to deliver engaging and unforgettable moments for our players.
This role will be required to be on-site 5 days a week.
What We Need:
Cat Daddy Games is seeking an experienced Live Ops Manager to drive the overall strategy of Live Ops for one of our game titles. We are looking for an individual who can regularly design large, immersive Live Ops activities and be accountable for all aspects of the game’s economics.
This is a position that requires people management skills and deep knowledge of free-to-play mobile game design and monetization best practices. The ideal candidate develops strategies with a big-picture approach, focusing on the long-term growth and sustainability of the game while maximizing revenue.
What You Will Do:
- Design large-scale live ops gameplay and systems, accounting for what players want to experience and the company's business objectives.
- Own the Live Ops roadmap, enabling ambitious features to come to life on time and within the scope of the development team.
- Drive the overall monetization strategy by owning Live Ops designs, targets, success, and storefront.
- Manage a core group of the Live Ops team including staff who test and implement content and staff responsible for the day-to-day execution of monetization strategy.
- Tune and balance gameplay and monetization systems based on qualitative / quantitative data analysis and play-testing.
- Regularly report on the impact of your designs, takeaways and experiments
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- 3+ years of experience in free-to-play mobile games
- Expert understanding of game design, including game economies, data analysis, and back-end environments.
- World-class communication skills, with proven ability to produce effective design documentation
- A great teammate who can collaborate with Live Ops, production, engineers, and artists on game development
At Cat Daddy, we believe diversity of experience is fundamental to crafting accessible and fun gaming experiences for all of our players. We encourage everyone to consider joining our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
By clicking on this link, you consent to the processing of your personal information by 2K Games, Inc. and its affiliate Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in accordance with the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (the “Privacy Notice”), available at https://www.2k.com/applicantprivacypolicy/. The Notice provides information about how we use your data and how you can exercise your right of access, rectification or deletion. If you need more information, please contact the Privacy Contact identified in the Notice.
I have read the Notice consent to the collection, processing, transfer and use of my personal information by 2K Games and Take-Two.
The pay range for this position in Washington at the start of employment is expected to be between $80,000 and $120,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards and eligibility to participate in our 401(K) plan, in addition to a full range of medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees will also receive 14 paid holidays per calendar year, [for exempt employees are eligible for unlimited discretionary time off] [for non-exempt employees, are eligible for up to 22 days of vacation leave per year (subject to proration based on start date during the calendar year)], and will receive 10 sick days per calendar year. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.