2K’s Cat Daddy studio, based in Kirkland, Washington, was started 25+ years ago by industry veterans and is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive within the 2K Label. The studio is a fun, dedicated family of incredibly hardworking game developers. We have shipped games on almost every genre and platform, with a current focus on mobile games.
What You Will Do:
- Design, develop, write, implement, and debug code for new and upgraded mobile games
- Work ith an agile team of artists, designers, and programmers to design, prototype, and implement new gameplay features
- Generate system documentation and test cases for assigned systems
- Collaborate with the QA staff to identify and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Work with proprietary existing software technology and build new technology in order to fulfill the project’s technical requirements and design goals
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience developing video games, ideally for mobile
- Experience working on core gameplay systems, user interface, and / or AI
- Excellent team skills and a positive attitude
- Experience in C / C++
- Ability to learn and master new technologies and code
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under deadlines
- Prior experience in iOS or Android programming is a big plus
- A passion for gaming
At Cat Daddy, we believe diversity of experience is fundamental to crafting accessible and fun gaming experiences for *all* of our players. We encourage everyone to consider being a part of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
By clicking on the link below, you consent to the processing of your personal information by 2K Games, Inc. and its affiliate Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in accordance with the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (the “Privacy Notice”), available at https://www.2k.com/applicantprivacypolicy/. The Notice provides information about how we use your data and how you can exercise your right of access, rectification or deletion. If you need more information, please contact the Privacy Contact identified in the Notice.
I have read the Notice consent to the collection, processing, transfer and use of my personal information by 2K Games and Take-Two.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
The pay range for this position in Washington at the start of employment is expected to be between $26 and $48 per Hour. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards and eligibility to participate in our 401(K) plan, in addition to a full range of medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees will also receive 14 paid holidays per calendar year, are eligible to earn a minimum of 15 days of vacation leave per year (subject to proration based on start date during the calendar year) and will receive 10 sick days per calendar year. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.